Friday, May 15, 2009

Emails from Our Soldier

May 20, 2009 at 8:40 am

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Im doing great. I was just down in Talil, Iraq for a 2 week mission and now Im back in Baghdad. It was a nice change in what Ive been doing, but it feels good to be back thats for sure. Well, I just wanted to update everyone that Im doing alright and staying safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, today it is April 25, 2009 and I just wanted to update you on my status. Im doing great and it's getting damn hot over here. Its getting up into the 100's already so Im sure we are do for a long hot summer over here. Time is going fast though for me because Im always tasked out doing something. I am reenlisting for 6 more years today so thats pretty exciting. I will also be promoted to Corporal on the 1st of June. So everything is looking good for me these days....take care and keep in touch...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 15, 2009

Hey, how’s it going everybody? I just wanted to email you and let you know that I'm doing great over here and adapting to my new surroundings. It’s really starting to get a little hot though over here. Not too much excitement yet, but we will see with the months to come. I hope you all are doing great back in the states and I just want to thank you for putting me in your prayers and supporting me while I'm away from my friends and family. Feel free to write and keep in touch. Much love to all of you supporting us and what we CHOSE to do. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment