Friday, May 15, 2009

Did you hear.....SBG adopted a SOLDIER


Southern Belle Glamour adopted a Solider!

Please allow me to introduce...

SPC James Gray
Task Force 3-3 ADA (C-RAM)
He is serving in Iraq until March 2010.
Home State: Wisconsin
Deployed from Fort Bliss, Texas

Here's a little more about him...

Hi, my name is James Gray and I was born in San Diego, CA but was raised most of my life in northern Wisconsin. I am 24 years old and very open minded about this 1st deployment. I was deployed from Ft. Bliss in El Paso, Tx and will be deployed until March 2010. I love my job and there isn't any job that would make me any happier then what I am with what I do. I plan on making this my career and going through the ranks. My platoon is a platoon of 20 guys and not all of them have family's to write to them. My goal is to find people that support us while we are deployed. You may send anything you would like from just letters, pictures, personal hygiene, cleaning supplies, clothes, blankets, sports equipment, snacks, posters, flags, and basically anything you would like to send us. Its all about the thought behind it and that it comes from the heart is what puts that bright big smile on our faces over here. Some of my hobbies in my spare time is to work out, go running, play any kind of sports, I'm very competitive and don't like losing anything I do. I want to thank you for what you guys are doing out there for us and you really don't know what your support does to us. It really brightens up your day knowing someone is out there caring for you and what you are doing.

If you are interested in helping SBG send over a care package or becoming an email buddy, you can email us at sbg@southernbelleglamour.com

please feel free email him & let him know how much we all appreciate everything that they do!
gray.james99@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment